BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics GP is optimized for the specific functionality and architecture of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Upon installation, BIO self-configures to your specific Microsoft Dynamics GP set-up. The GP edition provides additional value relative to the GP General Ledger Account Segmentation, Analytical Accounting, Customer Performance Metrics, and Time Analysis.
- BIO provides out-of-the-box reporting and consolidations specifically for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- BIO allows you to create reporting cubes that combine Account Analytics information with source data.
- One of the strengths of the Microsoft Dynamics GP platform is the flexibility of General Ledger Account segmentation. BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics GP maximizes the value of this flexibility. Upon installation, BIO dynamically reads the GP setup files and creates the multiple account related dimensions and account groupings. These components can be used in any reporting cube.
- BIO financial reporting cubes include both customer and vendor dimensions.
- Analytical Accounting provides valuable functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP for capturing analytic information from within Dynamics GP, however the ability to report and analyze this information from within Analytical Accounting is minimal. BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics GP provides the easiest and most flexible way to utilize information captured in Analytical Accounting.