BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics SL is optimized for the specific functionality and architecture of Dynamics SL. The SL edition of BIO is based on the practical business experience of implementing Microsoft Dynamics SL in several hundred organizations over 20 years.
- Upon installation, BIO self configures to your specific Microsoft Dynamics SL set-up, including recognizing your Flex-Key set-ups and Project code files.
- One of the strengths of the Microsoft Dynamics SL platform is the flexibility of Subaccount reporting by segment. BIO Business Intelligence maximizes the value of this flexibility. Segment reporting is available across the enterprise, including both financial and operational reporting. Segments or segment roll-ups can be used in any reporting cube.
- BIO takes advantage of the Account Class and Ratio Group fields in the Chart of Accounts set-up screen as an easy way to create and maintain account roll-ups.
- BIO drives tremendous value in project-driven companies. Companies are using BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics SL to increase profitability and accountability with greater insight into project metrics.
- BIO provides 360-degree insight into your project profitability. Three of the pre-built cubes provide extensive out-of-the-box analysis of your Microsoft Dynamics SL projects: project profitability analytics, resource analytics, and project billing analytics. Project profitability can vary significantly from day to day. Using BIO to track projects and identify variances before they become problems can provide real benefits for any project-driven company.
BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics SL, previously distributed by Microsoft, is now available directly from BIO Analytics Corp. Contact your partner or contact BIO directly at 203.705.4648 for more information or to schedule a demo of BIO Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics SL.